This is an 18 day mountaineering expedition starting from and returning to Manali
Expedition cost: 3,900 US $ per person to include all technical equipment or 2,700 US $ per person without hiring equipment (supplying your own) (based on 2 people)
Deo Tibba is a technical peak that can be graded PD on the Alpine grading scale. Set back in the Manali valley, Deo Tibba is popular among climbers who have some mountaineering knowledge. The approach is through the ancient village of Jagatsukh and the nearest town is Manali. Best months June to October
Day 01: Arrive in Manali overnight in Manali hotel/ Camp.
Day 02: Manali - Jagatsukh (by jeep) and then trek to Chikka. 5 Hrs
Day 03: Chikka to Seri (base camp)
Day 04: Day 14: Climbing days on Deo tibba (6001m)
Day 15 - 17: Retreat days from the Mountain and return to Manali
Day 18: Depart from Manali.
- Tents, Carry mats, Mess Tent, High altitude tent.
- Nutritious, high calorie food will be served.
- Guide, cook and camp helper.
- All high altitude rations and cooking gear like MSR stoves or Butane propane stoves with canisters
- Horses/ Porters to carry all our equipment.
- Two people will be accommodated in one tent.
- All High altitude personal technical gear.
- IMF fees, LO charges, Wildlife and camping charges.
- Large Backpack, Plastic Mountaineering boots all Technical gear needed for the climb
- All Rations
- Transport to and from Manali to road head and return to Manali.
- Accommodation in Manali before and after the trip.
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Food outside of the itinerary
- Sleeping Bags
- Transfer from Delhi
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities